Corporate Partnership Programmes
Taylor’s Schools has a robust corporate partnership program with international and local companies that is mutually beneficial to both parties. Working closely, our schools have engaged with corporations on:
- Speaking opportunities, on a diverse range of topics;
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes, including environmental sustainability, charity work, etc;
- Internship programs for our pre-university students to broaden their experiences and connections outside the classroom and to prepare them to enter the workforce – this ranges from a one-week brief introduction to long-term internships;
- Cross collaborations and hosting of events and activities that mutually benefit our communities, such as Open Days, launch events, seminars, etc., all of which can be tailored to suit specific needs/ goals;
- Cross consultations and discussions with businesses who may provide in depth knowledge on latest technologies available, keeping our schools up to date and on the cutting-edge.